Examples of previously successful Flexible Funding applications for Skills and Partnership Training.
- MRC LMB – UKRI Policy Internship at the Parliamentary Office of Science and Technology
- Department of Psychology – Attendance at Global Young Scientist Summit 2020, Singapore
- MRC MBU – Attendance at EnterpriseTECH Programme, Judge Business School
- Babraham Institute – Attendance at the “ZGA. Awakening of the Genome” workshop, Prague.
- MRC Epidemiology Unit – Internship with Natural England
- Department of Psychology – Attendance at the Kavli Summer Institute for Cognitive Neuroscience, Santa Barbara
- Department of Public Health & Primary Care – Internship at the Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia
- MRC Epidemiology Unit – UKRI Policy Internship at Public Health England
- CIMR – UKRI Policy Internship at the Royal Society, London
- MRC Epidemiology Unit – Overseas qualitative fieldwork in Soweto, South Africa.
- CIMR – Attendance at EnterpriseTECH Programme, Judge Business School
- Department of Pathology – Training in ‘Utility of high-resolution proteomic technologies’, at the Barrett Centre for Helminth Control, Aberystwyth University.
- MRC LMB – UKRI Policy Internship at the Parlimentary Office of Science and Technology
- MRC Biostatistics Unit – Attendance at the International Winter School on Big Data
- Department of Psychiatry – Attendance at the Cellular Biology of Addiction Course, Cold Spring Harbour Laboratory, New York
- MRC Cancer Unit – In Vivo Strategic Skills
- MRC Epidemiology Unit – Overseas qualitative fieldwork, hosted by the Caribbean Institute for Health Research, Jamaica.
- CRUK CI – CyTOF training in London
- Department of Radiology – In Vitro training in Lausanne and ISMRM educational sessions and the USCF workshops in San Francisco
- MRC Biostsatistic Unit – course on the Spark environment developed by Databricks (the original developers of Spark)
- MRC Epidemiology Unit – Training in ‘Intervention Mapping; Designing Theory-based and Evidence-based Programs, Maastrich
- Department of Biochemistry – Placement with patent law firm Venner Shipley
- PDN – British Association of Psychopharmacology Summer Meeting, Harrogate
- Department of Psychiatry – Placement with PsychoSystems team, Amsterdam
- Department of Psychology – The CAJAL Advanced Neurosciences Training Programme: Interacting with neural circuits, Lisbon
- MRC LMB – Training in Machine Learning, Department of Engineering
- Haematology – 5 day training course in microscopy, York